Comfort, Play & Teach:
A Positive Approach to Parenting™
Make the most of everyday moments with your child.
The second half of the first year shows some remarkable new abilities. At this stage you will notice your baby will begin to:
- Move either by crawling, bum shuffling, or pivoting on the tummy.
- Use her first and second fingers with her thumb – even feed herself a cracker.
- Copy actions he sees others do, such as waving bye-bye.
- Clearly attach herself to familiar caregivers and want to stay close.
- Show intention when exploring objects to understand what they do or sounds they make.