Comfort, Play & Teach:
A Positive Approach to Parenting™
Make the most of everyday moments with your child.
As she starts into her third year, you will notice some dramatic achievements. For example, your toddler will start to:
- Walk upstairs and downstairs alone, with both feet on one step.
- Scribble, clutching the crayon in her whole hand.
- Show she can be attached to a cuddly or favourite toy.
- Express feelings through language and pretend play.
- Better understand the similarities and differences of shapes and sizes.