Comfort, Play & Teach:
A Positive Approach to Parenting™
Make the most of everyday moments with your child.
As your baby’s fourth month begins, you will see some truly awesome changes. This is when your baby begins to:
- Lift her head and chest when she’s on her tummy, and extend her arms.
- Try to grasp objects with fingers and palm now that her hands are open.
- Laugh out loud when tickled or during social games.
- Show anticipation and excitement by breathing heavily.
- Turn his head to find out where a sound comes from.