Comfort, Play & Teach:
A Positive Approach to Parenting™
Make the most of everyday moments with your child.
The fifth month of life sets the stage for more interactive developmental growth. You will notice your baby starting to:
- Sit, if supported, to view her world.
- Start to connect eyes and fingers. Cooperate in reaching and grasping toys.
- Make sounds and interrupt conversations when he wants attention.
- Display an awareness and wariness with strangers.
- Babble double consonants such as baba, dada, mama.